Estee Lauder bronze goddess shimmering oil

(9 Posts)
ConceptOfABiscuit Thu 06-Aug-15 17:00:42

Hi, I really want to get some of this, but I can't find any at all anywhere online! Can anyone please, please point me in the direction of some before I lose the will to live?! Thanks in advance smile

ConceptOfABiscuit Thu 06-Aug-15 17:22:41

Found a bottle on Amazon for £80 hmm. Can anyone recommend one that's like it please if I can't find one? smile

DonkeyOaty Thu 06-Aug-15 17:25:44

The Nuxe one at M and S is v good

Cecyhall Thu 06-Aug-15 17:30:11

I hoped this thread was going to be where had some, I want it too sad

ConceptOfABiscuit Thu 06-Aug-15 19:19:16

Thanks, Donkey, I'll have a look at that.

Sorry, Cecy sad

Do you think there'd be any on the Estee Lauder counter in Debenhams?

I really want it (total first World problem, I know) 'cos I can imagine myself looking all glowy and bronze on holiday grin

GingerFoxInAT0phat Thu 06-Aug-15 22:05:50

I've not tried the Estée Lauder version but I have the body shop version and it gives a lovely sheen.

It's not a spray though.

m.thebodyshop.co.uk/h5/products?path=%2Fmake-up%2Fbronzing%2Fhoney-bronze-shimmering-dry-oil.aspx&pdp=true

ConceptOfABiscuit Fri 07-Aug-15 10:27:57

Thanks, Ginger. I'll go there tomorrow and have a look smile

Has anyone tried the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse golden shimmer version?

Cecyhall Fri 07-Aug-15 10:56:04

Yes it is very nice, not too sparkly, just a nice shimmer (I'm very pale if that matters)

I really wanted the Bronze Goddess scent as I'm a bit fed up of the Nuxe smell but the Nuxe is good.

ConceptOfABiscuit Sat 08-Aug-15 17:38:46

Right, I went to town today and asked in Debenhams, but they said it sold out in the first week! shock So I went to The Body Shop and tried theirs, and got the lightest one- golden honey I think it's called. Seems nice, but wish it was a spray bottle!

If it comes out again next year, I'll be on it the first day! grin

Thanks for all the help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now