Wedding Guest at 7 months pregnant!

(8 Posts)

Hi,

I'm looking for something to wear to a wedding in 2 weeks time. I'm 5'11-6' in flats, so has to be a reasonable length, no mini dresses and if long it would have to be 'long' legnth.

I'm a size 14/16, it really does depend on the place. And I'm going to be 7 months, 28 weeks pregnant at that point!

Can anybody suggest anything? I can't find anything I like on ASOS, Denenhams has some Ok things, anywhere good to try?

Very naice wedding so must be appropriate! grin

SheWhoMustBe Sat 25-Jul-15 20:34:21

I wore something from www.tiffanyrose.com when I was matron of honour at 8 and a half months pregnant. It looked good and was comfortable too, which was a not insignificant factor at that point. They were happy for me to order several dresses to try on and decide which to keep, refund on the ones I didn't keep was no problem.

Chchchchanging Sat 25-Jul-15 21:46:01

Cos- reg stuff in quirky shapes still fit!

LettuceLaughton Sat 25-Jul-15 22:22:00

What sort of budget? Tiffany Rose does often have some lovely stuff, usually a lot of once worn stuff of theirs on ebay.

So sorry everyone, I went out for dinner and haven't had chance to reply yet! Thank you, I'll look at Tiffany-Rose, and check out EBay. Ideally under £150ish, I have a few weddings coming up. I'll also try on a few different lined dresses to see if any 'normal' ones fit, I'm not actually that big I think, so may get away with it smile

Just to say thank you! Tiffany rose dresses are gorgeous and perfect. Sure to find one I like smile

sksk Tue 28-Jul-15 03:55:39

Might not be to your taste but I had a maxi dress to wear to a wedding from Dorothy Perkins when I was pregnant. It was a jersey type material but looked good. Didn't go to the wedding so wore it to an afternoon tea instead. Was comfortable too and it wasn't a maternity dress.

minijoeyjojo Tue 28-Jul-15 04:33:38

I got my pregnancy wedding outfit from here www.rock-a-bye-rosie.com/maternity-dresses/product/listing.html

Very pleased with the dress I got, it's perfect for a wedding and was in the sale so not expensive. I found their sizing guide to be spot on too - which is a relief after days of trawling website for stuff!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now