Flexitol your toes!

(8 Posts)
AlisonBlunderland Sat 25-Jul-15 16:12:08

I know that MNetters are divided into the Footner or Flexitol camp.
I'm Team Flexitol.

But yesterday on a long drive, I was sitting in front seat of car looking at my dodgy (self done) growing out toe gel polish. It is always a bit poor as my toenail cuticles are made of reinforced steel and have the tenacity of Bruce Forsyth. So I never get the polish as close to the base as I would like.

So I found some handcream in my bag, and gave the old hooves a good creaming, and promised them a flexitollling later.

Later in bed, I was slapping on the old Flexitol, and decided to rub a little blob into base of every nail.
This morning in the shower I gave my toes a good going over with the shower scrunchie, then when drying them, gave the nail base a firm rub with corner of towel.

Result- Toe cuticles in full retreat!

I'm slapping the Flexitol on my hands tonight and going to bed in gloves!

SylvanianCaliphate Sat 25-Jul-15 16:16:57

Flexitol? I shall buy this immediately grin baaaa

MamaLazarou Sat 25-Jul-15 16:42:29

I too am team Flexitol. That is a great tip, thanks.

Callycatsy Sat 25-Jul-15 18:02:42

Flexitol do an actual cuticle cream, I love it. My cuticles grow quicker than my nails!

AlisonBlunderland Sat 25-Jul-15 20:21:08

Flexitol cuticle cream? Excellent!

Daffolil Sat 25-Jul-15 20:34:57

Love the stuff, I bung a bit on my knees after diy jobs/ gardening too. And even sometimes on my elbows!

Optimist1 Sat 25-Jul-15 20:50:26

Great tip, Alison!

AlisonBlunderland Sat 25-Jul-15 21:40:40

Daffolil: after I've creamed my feet with flexitol, I wipe my hands off on my knees too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now