best handbag touch up powder with some coverage?

(10 Posts)
BakeItOff Fri 17-Jul-15 20:45:45

I bought a Chanel pressed powder, but the coverage is too light. I need something to correct pinkness in the middle of a night out.

Any recommendations please?

Yarp Fri 17-Jul-15 20:51:14

I have a yellow powder from Benefit, but it's loose. But the yellow real works against pinkness, so I'd see if a yellow pressed powder exists. Or failing that, try the loose stuff - you might not need the coverage.

Yarp Fri 17-Jul-15 20:54:53

Just had a little google, and my one doesn't seem to exist. But Clinique, amongst others, do a yellow pressed powder.

BakeItOff Fri 17-Jul-15 21:29:13

yellow eh? I thought it was green for pink?? or is it purple? confused I'll have a look though thank you!

I used to have a Bourjois retractable brush thing that had powder in the handle, which was perfect. It's been discontinued for years though.

MadAngryGnome Fri 17-Jul-15 23:12:16

Maxfactor FaceFinity is a lovely little gold compact with pressed powder in that has a bit of coverage, I think it's actually marketed as a foundation in itself but I use it as a setting powder sometimes for liquid foundation. The one I have is pinky but they might do more yellowy ones maybe?

BakeItOff Fri 17-Jul-15 23:14:40

brill, thanks! And an easily accessible option too.

violetbunny Sat 18-Jul-15 01:47:57

Try a concealer instead to correct pinkness, especially if it's limited to a specific area. Bobbi brown does a great one for using on the go, called Face Touch Up Stick.

BakeItOff Sat 18-Jul-15 08:17:08

thanks violet. I'm looking something for when, in the middle of a night out, some of my makeup has slid off my face, usually exposing pink nose and cheeks IYSWIM. Would the BB product be suitable for this do you think?

burnishedsilver Sat 18-Jul-15 09:12:54

Max factor creme puff compact is great. It's supposed to be an all in one so it has coverage but it feels like a regular powder.

BakeItOff Sat 18-Jul-15 17:43:42

that sounds perfect burnished, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now