What would you do with my hair? (pic included)

(6 Posts)
nottheOP Thu 16-Jul-15 19:10:07

So this is it at the end of the day. It is very fine and not a huge amount of it. I've very grown out all the dye.

As you can see it's flat and all one length.

I'd like to look like Jessica alba body included but not convinced I have the basic materials!

Chicinwellies Thu 16-Jul-15 20:20:05

I have the blonde equivalent of you. I get on really well with the new John Frieda 7 day volume stuff, it really works. I also love creating v loose waves and a bit of oompf with the diamond waves tong, and volume powder by Toni & Guy. Hope that helps a little ! PS dont chop it off, millions of people would love your hair.

nottheOP Thu 16-Jul-15 21:00:23

That does help, I'll give them a go

StayGoldPonyBoy Thu 16-Jul-15 21:04:56

If you want Jessica Alba, get a bit of ballayage and start practising beachy waves!

Yeah Label.M at Toni&Guy do something called Resurrection Style Dust. Its a volume powder but instead of wearing off, if you give your roots a bit of a massage it reactivates. Texturising Volume Spray by Label.M would also be amazing for you.

nottheOP Thu 16-Jul-15 21:30:45

Thanks so much for the tips! I'll check our ballayage on Pinterest. Do you get beachy waves with a wand? I curl with straighteners but it's a curl rather than a wave

StayGoldPonyBoy Thu 16-Jul-15 22:01:32

I prefer straighteners. Clamp the hair like half way down the section, twist once and pull through. If they go too curly just brush them through with your fingers smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now