Dotty legs

(8 Posts)
Crumpet1 Tue 14-Jul-15 17:30:45

Does anyone else get this? For most of my life I've had loads of little red dots on my legs, they're not spots though. How do I get rid of them? I hate getting my legs out cos they look horrible with it!

Crumpet1 Tue 14-Jul-15 17:31:55

Excuse the stubble but this is what I mean!

Crumpet1 Tue 14-Jul-15 19:36:04

Anyone?

tattychicken Tue 14-Jul-15 19:41:09

I have that, I think it's called kerastasis pilaris or something similar. I've heard from MN that creams high in urea are really good for it, there's a particular one recommended that I'll google and come back with. I've also found if I cut out wheat it helps.

Talisin Tue 14-Jul-15 19:41:10

Thread on this from last week.

tattychicken Tue 14-Jul-15 19:45:20

It's called Flexitol Heel Balm. It did really help.

Laska42 Tue 14-Jul-15 20:00:48

I do , and have found that they look better when you exfoliate and put a good cream on your legs regularly ( I just use e45 lotion ) .. Do you have very pale skin like me? a light self tanner helps also - LOreal Sublime bronze Light is the best Ive found (was also recommended by Sally Hansen in the Guardian this week) I mix in a little with the e45 cream

Ive been trying to find the body polisher cloths I use to link to but cant .. they are from Boots and it is a bundle of hemp type cloth , (not the nylon ones -far too scratchy ) I use the rougher cloth first and then also a softer one (meant for the face) which sort of 'polishes' .. You can find them with the loofers ,flannels soap and glory foot things etc.

I also use an epilator and not a shaver ,

You do need to do it often , ive found they never completely go , but mine have 'faded' over the years and are now hardly noticable ..

Also remember, no one ever notices except you!

Crumpet1 Tue 14-Jul-15 20:10:52

Ahh that's brilliant thank you! Will have a look at that other thread and try and cure my dotty legs smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now