Winter (zip) boots in July???

(10 Posts)
magan Sun 12-Jul-15 16:45:04

Hubby is going for a visit to his mum, she has asked for (flat) winter boots "with zip". Going crazy around these days trying to find winter boots "in July", we don't have the time to go online and get it delivered in case delivered late or need to change (or "God knows what") I would rather go on the "traditional and old style" high-street-shopping. Anyone has any idea where I could find boots at this time of the year?

Kennington Sun 12-Jul-15 18:18:49

Marks and spencer
I buy black boots there all year round although there is less choice in the summer
Online mainly or the larger stores definitely have suede ones

magan Sun 12-Jul-15 19:45:43

Thanks, it will be great if they have anything, I will have a look!

Coastingit Sun 12-Jul-15 20:08:59

Shoeaholics are great for cheap quality winter boots out of season - they're an outlet site for Kurt Geiger and other brands.

ItsNotOkay Sun 12-Jul-15 21:54:13

Next have got some boots in the sale section of the website, might be worth a look.

SpecificOcean Sun 12-Jul-15 23:03:58

Deichmann have lots of boots all year
[[
www.deichmann.com/GB/en/shop/home-ladies/home-ladies-shoes/home-ladies-shoes-boots.cat;jsessionid=525CB627EE535A89599C47C9784BB35E.appserver04t]]2

herecomesthsun Mon 13-Jul-15 04:00:13

Amazon have loads, including "Gabor" ones which are very good and some of these have zips and would suit a slightly older person. Amazon do free trial of their Prime 1 day delivery service for 1 month if that would help.

herecomesthsun Mon 13-Jul-15 04:02:13

Also DH could get an online delivery to his mum's if he wanted, and then take away the item or send it back if it wasn't suitable?

ThreeFrazzledFandangos Mon 13-Jul-15 04:24:55

Do you have a local outlet village? I recently bought the best winter boots I have ever owned from the Clarks outlet at Cheshire oaks.

magan Mon 13-Jul-15 10:35:57

Thank you for all the suggestions, I am taking note. I don't know what outlets we have close or how to find out, we are close to Forest Hill (Lewisham) I think there is an outlet M&S in Lewisham which I will try to go tomorrow, I just came back from our local Next, but there is nothing there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now