Slouchy jumpers..anywhere?

(5 Posts)

DD1 (23) lives in hareem pants, vests , flip flops and slouchy jumpers . She's been a poor student for the last 5 years..but passed medical school last week (Yay and phew!) and her clothes are pretty much on their last legs. I have bought her 'doctor' clothes but she really needs a few basics and won't be earning until September (hallelujah!)

I want to get her some new slouchy jumpers.. the loose knit, possibly off the shoulder type. I'm really struggling to find any. I found Boohoo.com but the reviews of their customer service are so bad , it put me off.

This is her 'look' ..(she won't mind me posting it) She's tall.. around 5 '10 and slim. help me find her some nice slouchy tops please!

musicmum75 Wed 08-Jul-15 23:06:48

How about this one from Woolovers? I love mine and it's smart enough for work too. http://m.woolovers.com//cotton-silk/womens/slouchy-jumper.aspx

musicmum75 Wed 08-Jul-15 23:07:39

Sorry, on the phone app and can't figure out how to make that link work properly.

fiorentina Thu 09-Jul-15 10:35:08

Gap had some quite slouchy ones, or uniqlo often have a range of colours of classic jumpers. Congrats to her for qualifying.

Dognado Thu 09-Jul-15 17:48:44

Hush linen v jumpers and a couple in the All Saints sale too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now