Estee Lauder EE Cream

(10 Posts)
LazySusan11 Wed 08-Jul-15 18:25:52

I'm looking at the EE cream as I hate the feeling of foundation on my skin but like the my skin but better look.

Has anyone tried this one?

sksk Wed 08-Jul-15 18:26:59

I bought it last year and it was just awful.

cardoon Wed 08-Jul-15 18:36:10

I love it, my favourite summer cover, feels like I'm not wearing anything but subtly covers imperfections and gives a glow. I have mature dry skin and don't have to add any moisture half way through the day.

cardoon Wed 08-Jul-15 18:37:38

They will give you a sample to try at the EL counter

ShinyS1 Wed 08-Jul-15 18:46:46

I like it, it's great for pale skin. It offers fairly sheer coverage, but does cover imperfections. Perfect for summer.

ShinyS1 Wed 08-Jul-15 18:49:37

I asked for a sample at our local independant estee lauder retailer. She looked at me as though I'd asked her to eat kangaroo testicles and said 'I don't think so. We don't just give it away', and walked off!

LazySusan11 Wed 08-Jul-15 18:55:39

I asked for a sample today and was told 'we didn't get any' also they didn't have the light to test only medium and deep. I use more of a medium in a lot of products but have heard the EE cream medium is very orange and dark! Can't make up my mind which I should get

cardoon Wed 08-Jul-15 19:02:43

I find the medium perfect for me, not at all orange, I'm quite swarthy though but couldn't imagine needing the dark. Usually they have tiny tubes to offer - take a wee pot along and ask them for a squirt. The whole point of high end cosmetics is that you can try before you buy.

Mimigolightly Thu 09-Jul-15 09:43:42

I haven't tried this one but I'm currently in love with bareMineral's Complexion Rescue. It is absolutely weightless, gives a lovely finish (esp if you use the brush) and suits my very pale skin.

Carpaccio Thu 09-Jul-15 12:23:30

It's okay, just a really light tinted moisturiser. I found it made my skin look quite oily during the day.

I like the BB cream better. Looks great all day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now