What side strapless wonderbra?

(8 Posts)
Homepride1 Tue 07-Jul-15 23:49:23

Off to buy the strapless wonderbra that i have heard will actually stay in place and do what it's meant to without flattening my boobs or slipping down.

I measure 30 under bust and 35

Where shall I start? I usually get myself 32d but it's hit and miss depending what fits

Furball Wed 08-Jul-15 06:23:52

Your measurements =32dd

Furball Wed 08-Jul-15 06:40:01

Oh blimey - I am so sorry

I meant a 30 DD

faustina Wed 08-Jul-15 07:28:45

they come up really small (especially the band)

iwantgin Wed 08-Jul-15 07:36:02

Yes, they are tight around the band. Have to be of course.

I have one which I bought a few years ago - it's a 34C. fits me fine, and holds up perfectly. I could wear it all day.

Since bra intervention I buy a 32E but my Wonderbra strapless still fits fine. I think a 32 band on me - in that model- would be way too tight.

My guess would be 32c / d for the Wonderbra for you. I wear a 32 e / f. I have a similar back size but a larger bust measurement. The 32 will feel very tight though I'd say.

Homepride1 Wed 08-Jul-15 17:00:11

I went for the 32E in the end, the 30 was just way to tight!

I found the C/D/DD cups just to small, I have implants so while my boobs don't actually look that big they are very round

I was in a rush though so brought it home to try prop tonight

Doobigetta Wed 08-Jul-15 17:53:51

I measure the same as you, usually wear a 30dd and my 32dd strapless wonderbra is SO TIGHT. I had to buy strap extender things to wear with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now