Frizzy hair products

(7 Posts)
BangingTheDrums Fri 03-Jul-15 09:16:34

My hair is fine but there's lots of it, and even without humidity it is frizzy and bushy and horrid. I'm using Frizz Ease straightening shampoo and conditioner which really helps, but am looking for a wonder spray/serum to tame it and keep it sleek.

gonegrey56 Fri 03-Jul-15 09:43:48

My hair sounds much like your. I use a blob of Frizz Ease mixed with some Moroccan oil. But what has really made a difference is going to a hair salon twice year for the Kebelo hair straightening treatment (it is gentler than many of the super-strong treatments), which removes frizz and makes my hair sleek and I can blow dry it in 5 minutes and know that humidity/drizzle will not ruin my hair for the day!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 03-Jul-15 09:55:00

Frizz Ease serum
Tigi Blowout Balm
Loreal Extra ordinary oil
Loreal Mythic Oil
Redkin Smooth Lock

All fantastic products ime.

Mine is very prone to frizz and bushiness but I'm curly too. Do you have some curl that you are hiding? It's quite likely if you are that frizzy.

Anyway, I mix 2 squirts of Frizz Ease serum with a blob of Phil Smith Argan Oil Cream and it fixes the frizz for me

BangingTheDrums Fri 03-Jul-15 12:16:10

Frizz ease serum it is! And would love to try kebelo too.
Hair not curly - has the odd random kink/wave in it.

Becauseicannes Fri 03-Jul-15 12:35:38

I have big hair John Frieda frizz ease serum is good but one of the tips my hairdresser gave me is not to dull my hair with hairspray but to use a bit of Argan oil through my hair. it really works and makes my hair look almost glossy.

Becauseicannes Fri 03-Jul-15 12:36:29

Go for the pure Argan oil only, not Argan oil-infused sprays.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now