under eye bags

(7 Posts)
CrockedPot Wed 01-Jul-15 18:32:03

Is there ANYTHING that works?? I have noticed mine have got so much worse lately - I always look tired, even when I'm not, because of dark circles and puffy eyes. Is there any miracle substance or am I doomed to look like the knackered old harridan I am for ever??

RavioliOnToast Wed 01-Jul-15 19:56:35

pile cream is supposed to work wonders. or for a day to day thing and not a permanent fix, jeunesse Instantly Ageless is fab stuff. Google- becky hurley instantly ageless and there's a Canadian./American.woman doing a live video.of it. it's fab! I'm just sad I have no.bags to try it on angry

AMcoffeeLover Wed 01-Jul-15 19:57:29

Drink lots (water! Not G & T wink ), wear sun glasses to avoid sun damage and use l'occitane divine eye cream. expensive but its the only thing that works for me.
Hope that helps smile

CrockedPot Wed 01-Jul-15 20:46:50

ooh, thanks both - will do some review reading and possibly shopping and report back!

Slothlorian Wed 01-Jul-15 20:53:02

Apparently almond oil is supposed to work miracles. Put on before go to bed. I'm going to try it tonight

AMcoffeeLover Wed 01-Jul-15 23:07:23

I've tried almond oil but it blurred my vision and didn't make a difference. Its cheap though so maybe worth a try

AgathaF Wed 01-Jul-15 23:13:43

Tear trough fillers. Only thing that worked for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now