recommendations for sleeved floaty tops

(7 Posts)
Newbiecrafter Tue 30-Jun-15 11:40:50

hi there

Can anyone recommend where I might be able to get a longline, below bum length, with sleeves, floaty (slimming not bulky) tops/blouses please?

I have one from monsoon that is fine but I ended up bleaching the loo with it on and not have white spots on it :-(

I am rubbish at shopping so dont even know where to look and I don't like how my much larger than it should be body looks in lots of things so am looking for flattering tops that hide but are light and airy and will see me through the summer.

I am 5'6 with large boobs and a big bottom half too. I usually wear a size 16-18 but I find it frustrating that in some shops like next even those sizes don't fit sad

Many many many thanks in advance.

AMcoffeeLover Tue 30-Jun-15 14:00:04

I found ones on Amazon are great. Search "kimono tops" in Amazon and you'll have loads of choice. I've got 7 blush and only 1 is delicate, all the rest look delicate but have withstood many days out and washes.

Pantsalive Tue 30-Jun-15 15:43:42

Wallis also have quite a good selection

Newbiecrafter Tue 30-Jun-15 16:50:46

Ooh thank you both.

AMCoffeelover - I hadn't thought of amazon to thanks for that - I just ordered a few from there.

Pantsalive - Also like the wallis tops that were linked so thank you too.

xxx

OttiliaVonBCup Tue 30-Jun-15 16:52:11

Mango have lovely peasant blouses, in the sale now.

Newbiecrafter Tue 30-Jun-15 19:14:22

I think Mango sizing doesn't go up large enough sad but I will have a look anyway. Thank you.
xxx

BikeRunSki Tue 30-Jun-15 19:19:40

White Stuff do this kind of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now