Quick! Is Toast decent quality?

(9 Posts)
SkodaLabia Fri 26-Jun-15 12:58:26

Have a load of stuff from the sale in my basket, but am on a drive to buy better quality clothes that last after a v disappointing experience with White Stuff. Do I get it?

niminypiminy Fri 26-Jun-15 13:03:34

Yes, it's excellent quality.

I've just bought a dress in the sale -- lovely, lovely heavy viscose that drapes and hangs beautifully, lined (really nicely done) and french seams, wide, carefully finished hems.

libertychick Fri 26-Jun-15 13:23:34

Great quality. I bought the Henry trousers. Very pleased with them.

Greengardenpixie Fri 26-Jun-15 13:25:44

Yes, however the sizing is a hit or a miss. Generally if the dress is sack kind of volumous /empire like size down

Greengardenpixie Fri 26-Jun-15 13:27:15

Quality is a little less actually. I bought a dress and the stitching was bursting even although i had just tried it on. Badly made but for the majority of stuff its good.

ZeroFunDame Fri 26-Jun-15 13:27:48

Excellent quality but size down in everything!

FringedLampshade Fri 26-Jun-15 13:27:51

Quality is excellent, but as a op said, sizing can be rather chancy. I love their clothes, but mostly shop online, and have had to return things for smaller sizes often.

SkodaLabia Fri 26-Jun-15 13:36:47

Always delighted to size down. grin

If I like Toast, what else might I like? I love Cos but I'm not slender/Slavic assassin enough for their clothes.

niminypiminy Fri 26-Jun-15 14:03:02

I would say read the reviews rather than size down automatically. I think they have heard about the sizing and it's smaller this season not that I have spent too long browsing the web site or anything

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now