Tell me about these shoes

(13 Posts)
AdventureBe Thu 25-Jun-15 08:29:35

In the teal colour

Now, I know they're not the most stylish thing on earth, but as a work shoe, for someone whose normal work shoe is a Clarks court?

The colour's lovely, bit different to the usual black and one of "my" colours. I could get loads of wear from this, but it's a Hotter shoe and therefore aimed at people at least twice my age.

I do need smart comfy shoes for work though.....

MummySparkle Thu 25-Jun-15 08:34:00

I like them, they don't look like hotter shoes. I'd have them too! They are quite high though for everyday workwear x

sugartees Thu 25-Jun-15 08:36:32

The colour is gorgeous, who cares where they are from! They'd be too high for me but go for it I say smile

Sammasati Thu 25-Jun-15 11:07:12

I think that if you like them and find them comfy then go for it, they look smart and the colour is gorgeous.

Nettletheelf Thu 25-Jun-15 17:14:50

Please don't buy them.

Nettletheelf Thu 25-Jun-15 17:16:20

I'll explain why: they look like something Princess Margaret would have worn, and not when she was young and (relatively) glamorous.

burnishedsilver Thu 25-Jun-15 19:34:42

That would be a no from me.

Madbengalmum Thu 25-Jun-15 19:43:06

They look like old persons shoes, sorry
They could be worse though, in the burgandy!!!

Potterwolfie Thu 25-Jun-15 19:46:53

Love them. Gorgeous colour, very practical but quirky too. Comfort over crippling trotters every time for me. Would wear them with opaque tights and skirts/dresses. They remind me of the gorgeous ones Mrs Brown wore in Paddington grin

NashvilleQueen Fri 26-Jun-15 17:29:07

The Queen Mother came to my mind I'm afraid. I do like the colour though.

polyhymnia Fri 26-Jun-15 17:49:42

Agree with anti party,
I'm afraid but then I do have a horror of all things Hotter. Those are retro but not in a good way.

Twinklestein Fri 26-Jun-15 20:50:19

I would think a Clark's court would be nicer and I don't even like Clark's.

polyhymnia Fri 26-Jun-15 22:29:25

Agree, Twinklestein. I too am non Clarks'fan but they are lesser of evils compared to Hotter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now