Retin A

(6 Posts)
Pugthug Mon 22-Jun-15 13:40:50

Hi I am having some great results with Glycolic Acid and would like to move onto Retin A. Does anyone have any advice on safeish sites they have used? I am thinking of trying Pharmacygeofs it sounds a bit odd - has anyone tried it? I'm looking for a strength of 0.05% to start. Thanks.

Itsalldramarama Mon 22-Jun-15 13:55:12

I got mine off eBay , can't link but I think it's al healthcare Thailand
Genuine good quality 9.95 free delivery in less than 2 weeks

Pugthug Mon 22-Jun-15 14:02:46

Thanks Itsalldrama I will have a look. How long does one tube last? Is it worth getting a couple. Have you seen good results with yours? A lot of questions sorry.grin

Itsalldramarama Mon 22-Jun-15 14:15:23

A tube lasts about 6 weeks or more as you only need a pea size amount , start 3 times a week and build it up . WIt 20 mins after cleaning then use ( less irritating ) you can moisturise after
Stop if sore or redness
I had a slight flaking after 2 weeks which just rubbed off in the morning .my skin is much better , smooth and less lined than before , I don't suffer with spots so more the antl aging benefits for me
Remember to use a high spf sunscreen daily as it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun
Hope this helps smile

Pugthug Mon 22-Jun-15 14:43:29

Thanks yes that's helpful.

Pugthug Mon 22-Jun-15 14:44:37

I have seen a UK seller on ebay I might give them a try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now