Wedding guest

(2 Posts)
Whattonamemyselfnow Sun 21-Jun-15 08:47:19

I've got a couple of weddings this summer. No idea what to wear. I'm on Asos at the minute and there are lots of short, well, above the knee dresses.

Stupid question but this that ok? I had in my head that I should wear something longer...
Argh I don't know where to start

This is a very open ended question but I suppose what I am asking, is what on earth do you wear to weddings these days? I'm 29, 5ft4 and loosing baby weight, so about a size 10-12

Help!

FuckFaulknerILikeTheGruffalo Sun 21-Jun-15 14:02:58

I've been thinking the exact same thing lately - what is okay for weddings?!

I'm invited to one and so far I'm thinking bright not dark colours and not short, especially if it's an invite to the service rather than just the evening thing, so I'd be with you on your original instinct. I wouldn't have any bit of my thigh on show in a church, you know? I guess if you're only going to the evening food-and-a-boogie do you can go shorter.

Huge flower patterns seem to be in at the moment, but I always feel drowned by patterns because I'm small and pale so I tend to avoid them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now