Any 'mum' bag recommendations?

(3 Posts)
UsernamesSoHardToChoose Sat 20-Jun-15 08:30:06

Excuse the term 'mum' bag but I'm on the hunt for a handbag that I guess wouldn't choose if I didn't have two preschoolers!

My current bag is a cumbersome and quite unattractive across body handbag for carrying around my stuff and the inevitable crap I carry for the kids (2 x water bottles, snacks, spare pants, wipes etc)

I saw this bag and love pattern and design (it has two side pockets to put kids water bottles in can pop closed when I don't have kids with me) but not keen on pale canvas as I know it'll get grubby so quickly...

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/shrutidesigns/product/susie-faulks-canvas-day-bag

I feel like I've been on the hunt for a bag forever so wondered if anyone could recommend one which looks nice isn't too expensive (less than £40) isn't as huge as a changing bag but has some of the design practicalities...

TealFanClub Sat 20-Jun-15 08:32:11

Just buy a hand bag. Your kids aren't babies any more

UsernamesSoHardToChoose Sat 20-Jun-15 08:42:27

It's a handbag I'm after! I just wondered if anyone had a handbag they could recommend that was practical, but looked good. Always loosing stuff in the bottomless pit of my current one...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now