Shoes to go with jeans

(6 Posts)
ginorwine Sun 14-Jun-15 07:55:34

Hi
I have navy leather converse .
I would like to explore smarter ish alternatives .
When in a shoe shop the assistant suggested loafers . My association with them was that that are a little frumpy but I think I may be mistaken !
I often wear retro looks but need occasionally to adopt a blazer , dark jeans and blouse look .
I likes some orla keiley sandals but whilst attractive were more fun than smart .
I'm hopess with shoes !
The converse do spoil the look if I want to be smart ish .
I'm short petite and 50 .
Any links gratefully recieved as I don't get shoes ! I plonk things on my feet and spoil outfits in my view . I don't do heels . Bad knee .

Trebushay Sun 14-Jun-15 08:14:17

I have some loafers I use in these situations

ginorwine Sun 14-Jun-15 09:30:10

Hi . Thanks . Were is a good loafer please ! I'm not v confident loafer wise ... !

Trebushay Tue 16-Jun-15 05:50:58

Mine are from dune, there are lots of pretty colours at the moment but I have black patent.

Next had some nice ones too

ginorwine Tue 16-Jun-15 07:54:37

Thank you ! I'm not good at shoes !!!

Picachew Tue 16-Jun-15 08:03:11

I'm rubbish at shoes. I have thin cotton dresses I can't wear because I have no idea what to put on my feet. At the moment I have navy sandals from Ckarks but they feel really clumpy. With jeans I wear ballet flats in the summer, I don't like loafers, they're too manly for my tiddly feet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now