Alternative to Bravissimo Satine bra (wireless?)

(3 Posts)
Itscurtainsforyou Sat 13-Jun-15 10:52:30

I was fitted at bravissimo just under a year ago. The best fit was the satine bra - I liked it so much I bought 3 in different colours!
The black one only lasted a couple of months before the underwires started poking through - I contacted them and they replaced it for me.

Now the replacement bra also has underwires poking out and both the other two are rubbing (leaving bruise-type marks underneath my arms).

I'm guessing that I might have put on some weight, causing the rubbing problem, but I'm at a loss as to what to replace it with. I'm wondering about going for a non-wired bra (as wires seem to be the problem) but have never found them very supportive (36gg/38gg cup size). Panache bras always come up too high under the arms causing the same rubbing problem.

Can anyone suggest an alternative for me?

I think you probably should try 1 cup up in the satines as that is normally the cause of wires breaking through. 1 cup too small is visually subtle but problematic! !

Itscurtainsforyou Sat 13-Jun-15 13:24:35

Thanks - I'll give that a try smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now