Nice top for family do?

(6 Posts)
Skinheadmermaid Thu 11-Jun-15 17:46:48

I have an event coming up in a few weeks and i'm not sure what to wear. Not really feeling a dress.
I'm thinking some sort of lacy or silky cami top (with trousers obviously)? I can't find one I like!
I'm a 10 on top, flat chest but big shouldered and have no problem showing my arms. All the 'going out' tops I look at online seem to be skin tight and cropped!

controlaltdlete Thu 11-Jun-15 17:50:15

I can't seem to link but I've got a couple of Ravello tops from Boden, I'm fairly flat chested with boney shouldered & they suit me. The Silver is especially nice.

Skinheadmermaid Thu 11-Jun-15 20:12:18

Thanks for the suggestion but Boden is out of my price range. smile

Longleggedlovely Thu 11-Jun-15 22:01:56

I've had a couple of lovely cami tops from next recently and not expensive either (one was £12 I think). One is plain cream but quite thickish material so sits nicely and the other is cream with sparkly bits but also comes in navy and a pink blush colour. Sorry I can't seem to link them tho confused

123Jump Thu 11-Jun-15 22:03:53

I'm pretty sure the Boden sale is going to start very soon. I was going to suggest the Cecille top.

Skinheadmermaid Fri 12-Jun-15 11:23:38

Boden is not really my style. I dress more urban/alternative. Was just wondering if there was a shop to look in that i'm not thinking of.
www.asos.com/asos/asos-lace-cami-top/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4687163&clr=Black&searchterm=cami+top&pgesize=204&pge=0&totalstyles=543&gridsize=3&gridrow=22&gridcolumn=2
Thinking about ordering this but not sure I can wear it with a bra and I don't want my distant relatives to all see my nipple piercings. confused But the more I look at it the more I like it...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now