recommend me a bronzer

(12 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 10:04:23

Would like on that enhances / gives a sun kissed glow???? Thanks!! Not looking to spend a fortune!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 06-Jun-15 10:08:30

I was looking for a bronzer for my DD- the unanimous winner was Benefits Hoolah smile

I ordered a Benefits bronzing kit ( 5 items including the Hoolah) for her birthday and a Rimmel one to try now.(It;s available in 2 shades, huge, non sparkley)

The Bourjois one looks nice (like a chocolate bar squares) but it doesn't look like it seals well, so messy to carry about.

Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 10:11:17

GLO FACE AND BODY HIGHLIGHTER from sleek is the one that i was considering. Anyone use that one? Its fairly inexpensive.

Will look up the benefits hoolah just now smile

Kennington Sat 06-Jun-15 10:18:03

The chocolate bourjois one in the lighter shade is great. It is almost matte but not quite so you get a glow. Better than all the expensive ones I have tried.

Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 10:19:19

There are literally SO many of them!!!! Will look up the bourjois one!

Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 12:19:13

Bump! smile smile

Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 12:19:42

The chocolate bourjois one..which of the lighter ones did you get?

Kennington Sat 06-Jun-15 12:52:12

Mmmmm think it is 52....don't have it with me as am out and about.

Dark bronzer looks dirty one as I cannot apply it properly!

I use a massive brush to apply and wash it once a week.

Let me know how it looks as I interested in others opinions on this.....in case I am completely wrong.

mewkins Sat 06-Jun-15 12:55:40

Yes to the bourjois one it is lovely. I have the split highlighter bronzer and it gives a subtle glow.

Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 13:00:06

Yes the dark bronzer looks too dark. May go to boots at some point to try out!!!! Love the idea of the highlighter bronzer split highlighter thingy.

mewkins Sat 06-Jun-15 13:02:06

It is really nice. I have more expensive bronzers but generally only use that one as it is so good.

Kennington Sat 06-Jun-15 13:14:31

Hang on haven't seen the split one so will try this. At the moment I use a cream highlighter as I like the texture and don't want to overdo powder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now