Milk bottle legs support group - be pasty and be proud!

(17 Posts)
LoveandPeaceGonk Thu 04-Jun-15 15:05:50

This is the day when I finally have to expose my vitamin D starved pins to an unsuspecting world. They've been happily snuggled away for months now but it's too bloody hot - they need releasing!

Who is with me?

dylsmimi Thu 04-Jun-15 16:07:06

Me!!! No wonder so many people are wearing sunglasses to today - it isn't the sun just my shiny bright White legs!!! smile

LoveandPeaceGonk Thu 04-Jun-15 16:25:27

grin

Ashamed to say I chickened out when I went to pick up DD blush. However, I was pleased to see braver mums displaying their milk bottles with aplomb!

FeelingSmurfy Thu 04-Jun-15 16:43:59

I'm milk bottle white all over and not bothered, can't be bothered with all the faff of fake tan etc and I hate hot weather so never get a tan because I will be sitting in the shade

Wenglish Thu 04-Jun-15 16:49:50

Me! Although I now have one slightly pink knee. That will make for a lovely even tan hmm

FriendofBill Thu 04-Jun-15 20:01:54

I'm in.
Milk bottle legs & I raise you, hairy.
Was sitting in the park with DC today and realised I don't give a shit!

Praise be!

flightywoman Thu 04-Jun-15 20:08:18

I've had mine out a couple of weeks now, still pasty, but less hairy!

I do a bit of holiday skin if I can be arsed. I mostly can't be arsed...

LoveandPeaceGonk Thu 04-Jun-15 20:10:00

Unpolished toe nails anyone?

MsBojangles Thu 04-Jun-15 20:28:56

{Whispers}

A coat of Cocoa Brown mousse took me about 2 mins to swipe on last night.

{Backs out of thread}

dylsmimi Thu 04-Jun-15 20:41:31

But how does it look today? Mine would be all streaky and patchy then I wpuld be sweating in trousers!! grin
Where do you get it and how much I'm a thread traitor

LoveandPeaceGonk Thu 04-Jun-15 20:42:16

Are you an experienced swiper, MsBJ? If you are, I bow down to your expertise. I have never mastered the art.

Floisme Thu 04-Jun-15 20:54:11

Yup. My pasty legs were out and proud today.

MsBojangles Fri 05-Jun-15 14:13:15

Foolproof

SwedishEdith Fri 05-Jun-15 14:24:10

Just read the reviews for that and it says it makes you look like you're just back from the Caribbean. shock

Itsalldramarama Fri 05-Jun-15 14:38:38

Couldn't do it I'm afraid ! Garniier summer body is fool proof smile oh and I hate my toenails unpainted ! Sorry ...

Lottapianos Fri 05-Jun-15 14:45:23

Fellow fake tan refuser here! I'm not shockingly quite but I'm certainly very pale and I gave up the brown stuff a few years ago. I'm a vain sort though so I make sure I'm exfoliated and moisturised to within an inch of my life and I'm with Itsalldrama on the unpainted toenails wink

TheBookofRuth Fri 05-Jun-15 17:01:16

Mine are covered up today as they're getting waxed tomorrow so are v hairy, but once they're defuzzed, I'll get them out even though they are pasty and scarred with broken veins.

Sounds horrible I know but I reckon you'd have to get quite close to notice the latter and I'm not expecting any unauthorised leg inspection.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now