Footner. Doable in 11 days or not?

(5 Posts)
vindscreenviper Wed 03-Jun-15 10:25:18

Please help Footner veterans, I've read some of the other threads but can't really get a handle on how long the leprosy stage lasts for most people and wonder if I've left it too late.

Wedding (not mine) in 11 days, and I have some lovely strappy sandals to wear. My feet aren't too bad, toes and balls are ok but the heels look a bit yellow and mottled.
Should I do a footner today or will I still be peeling in 11 days, I am also booked for a St Tropez in 10 days, will I end up with mottled leopard skin feet if the peeling continues?

I know I should be more organised blush...

lunar1 Wed 03-Jun-15 10:28:11

Mine normally are fine after ten days. I'd give you feet a really good soak every day as that helps speed it up a little.

vindscreenviper Wed 03-Jun-15 10:31:04

Thanks lunar, do you just soak in warm water or do you add anything? Do you think that using something like a cracked heel cream move things along, or will it make the skin sore?

Littlepumpkinpie Wed 03-Jun-15 11:22:49

Sometimes mines done in five days and other times it's taken 14days if you've never done it before I wouldn't do it this close to the wedding

vindscreenviper Wed 03-Jun-15 11:57:07

I think you're right, I don't want to risk leaving a trail of dead skin behind me. I'll wait until a few weeks before my holidays, in fact I'll go and mark it on the calendar so I don't leave it too late sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now