Rinse-off cleanser

(8 Posts)
SooBee61 Fri 29-May-15 14:05:59

Can anyone recommend a rinse-off cleanser at a reasonable price? I have some Cetaphil but find it rather drying. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Nabootique Fri 29-May-15 14:23:06

I just recommended one on another thread. nSpa Melting Cleansing Gel from Asda (maybe elsewhere). It's £6, nice gel texture for massage then you can add water, it'll turn to milk and can be rinsed off. Not drying at all.

SooBee61 Fri 29-May-15 14:39:46

Thanks , alas I'm nowhere near an Asda and the cost of driving to my nearest would outweigh the budget price!

Aquamarine70 Fri 29-May-15 15:25:19

I use simple the one that pumps it's called Vitamin Foaming Cleanser. It's not drying at all.

SooBee61 Fri 29-May-15 18:56:38

Shall take a look at Simple (always want to say 'Seemples'!) on Sunday when we have our exciting trip into town.

HoneyDragon Fri 29-May-15 21:28:32

I'm loving the Sanctury facial cleansing oil.

Rubs on as an oil then you add water and rub and it emulsifies milky then you rinse off. Best of both worlds.

Alisvolatpropiis Fri 29-May-15 22:34:14

Avene cleanance gel is nice. Rinse off but not really foaming.

senrensareta Fri 29-May-15 22:36:25

Never tried it but I think I've seen others recommend a cleanser from Superdrug that is a good alternative to the Liz Earle one that you use with a hot cloth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now