Hair help needed

(7 Posts)
Edenviolet Wed 27-May-15 22:14:18

I am fed up with my hair, it's very long and very very flat/fine.

The length I'm happy with but its so flat and looks horrible, which is a shame as my hair is in good condition and the cut is ok so in theory it should look lovely down but instead it looks lank.

My hair is fine but there's lots of it and it's a horrible mixture of straight and wavy so looks a bit weird. What can I do/use to give it some volume and life?
It also gets greasy very quickly and needs washing every other day. I end up tying it up in a bun every day and it's boring.

Any advice would be great thanks

chibi Wed 27-May-15 22:15:28

I could have posted this 10 hours ago

DO NOTHING and be grateful you can tie your hair back

I am serious, it could be infinitely worse

Mollli Wed 27-May-15 22:18:06

What about some body building shampoo. I use Samy Fat hair and no conditioner as it weighs my hair down. Then Samy Fat hair amplifying mouse and the body boosting powder after I have blow dried it.

Edenviolet Wed 27-May-15 22:19:55

chibi I've just had a look at your thread ! I will take your advice on board and avoid any cutting, just need something to give it a bit of life

Btw your hair doesn't look too bad and is a lovely colour and I LOVED 1994 (I was only 12 then though) grin

chibi Wed 27-May-15 22:27:21

My sacrifice is not in vain

dancemom Wed 27-May-15 22:31:58

Sleep rollers?
I put mine in damp hair and in the morning just shake my hair out and go!

Edenviolet Wed 27-May-15 22:46:18

Hadn't heard of sleep rollers will have a look ..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now