Can anyone recomend a cheapish tubing mascara?

(8 Posts)
cuddybridge Mon 25-May-15 20:40:15

My DD has asked for a tubing mascara for her birthday, but I dont know where to start looking for one. I had a poke around boots, but non of the mascaras I saw said that they were tubing ones. Any help gratefully received

Sansarya Mon 25-May-15 20:56:07

Benefit?

Talisin Mon 25-May-15 21:01:10

No7 Stay Perfect in the gold tube. Superdrug do a couple as well but look them up online first because they don't say on the tube and the staff have no idea.

domesticslattern Mon 25-May-15 21:07:06

Yes, Boots number 7 in the gold tube, Stay Perfect. It doesn't say it on the packaging, which is most annoying. As I hate tubing mascara with a passion - it is not buildable and the bits go everywhere when you try to take it off. I am wearing it today as I need to finish the mascara tube and it is taking forever! But on the other hand it is unbudgeable.

Rocksie Mon 25-May-15 22:10:28

I use Superdrug's B.Longer lengthing and defining which is a tube mascara. It coats the lashes really well, doesn't clump or smudge and lasts all day.

It's usually £9.99 but is currently on offer for 4.99

Here

Enjoyingtheattention Mon 25-May-15 22:28:00

Clinique lash power is a good tubing mascara which I use for everyday use. I ordered a great one from the U.S. called Blink, which is better for lengthening and came very quickly. Both roughly £18 from memory.

Carpaccio Mon 25-May-15 22:37:09

L'Oreal Beauty Tubes ( www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Double-Extension-Beauty-Tubes-Mascara-Black_1001640/ ) is very good IMO.
I don't really care much for the primer bit, but the mascara bit is very nice.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara is also very good, but it is more expensive. It does come in brown as well which I really like.

Euphemia Mon 25-May-15 22:59:49

Boots No. 7 is the best - all-day wear, comes off in easy, satisfying tubes. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now