best face scrub for sensitive skin please?

(5 Posts)
happywithit Sat 23-May-15 23:04:16

my face is very nice in the winter but in the summer it get dry and has some dry discolored (light) marks, i want to use some face scrub for it but i don't know which one will be the best?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 23-May-15 23:15:11

I love Philosophy MicroDelivery Wash, it foams and has salt like grains. Might be a it drying though if your skin is dry already.

I bought some Superdrug skincare for DD (white tube, green lid) she says they're good for her teenage skin ( she has sensitive skin but it's not oily or spotty)

BodyShop Honey and Oat scrub
BodyShop Bluecorn (IIRC)

Soap and Glory have quite a few . I've tried The Fab pore and Scrubatomic . I'd buy them again .
Didn't like No Clogs Allowed, it left powdery cloggy bits in my hair.

Or, have you tried hot cloth cleansing? Loads of places sell muslin cloths (I got Dirty Works at Sainsburys. BodyShop do them too) . Cleanse and exfoliate at the same time.

Angels on Bare Skin by Lush is lovely and gentle, most are too harsh for my skin but this is amazing.

UML Sun 24-May-15 07:23:01

I have recently bought

m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/dermalogica-daily-microfoliant-75g/p1721604#page_loaded

It is very gentle

Iloveangel Sun 24-May-15 09:21:35

Warm water and flannel.....that is all you needsmile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now