Lidl clothing range

(11 Posts)
iwantgin Thu 21-May-15 18:38:18

www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?id=552link

I saw these advertised on tv. Anyone bought anything ? Is it worth a trip down to my local Lidl ?

GemmaTeller Thu 21-May-15 18:47:09

All last weeks tshirts and dresses went in about 48hours in my local Lidl, there was only plasticy looking flat shoes left.

Those gladiator sandals look nice though.

iwantgin Thu 21-May-15 18:48:11

This promo starts today.

Probably cleared out already then!

I'll have a look tomorrow perhaps.

blessedenough Thu 21-May-15 18:50:54

Was there today and selling like hot cakes!

CointreauVersial Thu 21-May-15 23:17:19

grin I was there today, and ended up with a pair of harems in my trolley. Lady at the till said "they look comfy", which isn't really a great endorsement. hmm

But they were (I think) £4.99 and look pretty good. Comfy too. wink

cocobongo Thu 21-May-15 23:28:43

Are you kidding me? Do do realise this is the style and beauty board? grin

GemmaTeller Fri 22-May-15 10:45:39

I picked up some of the harem pants today and they felt like nice fabric, DH suggested I get them but I think the style and pattern would have done nothing for my shapely rear.

The gladiator sandals looked a bit cheap and plasticy to me.

GemmaTeller Fri 22-May-15 10:46:17

....and there were only three pairs of the harem pants left shock

Coastingit Fri 22-May-15 13:03:09

Lol at 'they look comfy' grin

Might have to investigate. Although the advert didn't make the clothes look very good, I suspect an entire outfit of Lidl clothes is not what we should aim for.

I'm a big fan of supermarket clothes shopping because I can chuck stuff in with the weekly shop budget

CointreauVersial Fri 22-May-15 14:27:57

The harems I bought were the less loud of the two prints. I tried them on again this morning, and I'm actually very pleased with them. They are just the right length and not too "Hammer Time".

I gave the sandals a swerve as I though they were plasticy and horrible.

DarylDixonsDarlin Fri 22-May-15 14:34:15

Got a cotton tunic there a couple of weeks ago, stripy short sleeves, £2.99! grin and I cant see my bra through it, I should imagine cost per wear will be quite reasonable! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now