cropped jeans

(15 Posts)
WellTidy Wed 20-May-15 11:15:12

I am looking for some similar to this White Stuff, but in a cobalt blue and a dark denim. No rips, patches etc. Just plain cropped jeans.

Unfortunately, the White Stuff ones are massive on my waist.

I have quite a big bum and thighs, despite being a size 10. I am also short (5 foot 1), so the more cropped the better.

Any pointers gratefully received smile

mowglik Wed 20-May-15 11:38:25

Was just in dorothy perkins at the weekend and they have loads of cropped jeans in lots of shades and lengths in

MamaOdie Wed 20-May-15 11:53:45

Haven't tried their cropped ones, but Dorothy Perkins jeans are usually just right for my big thighs/small waist shape!

WellTidy Wed 20-May-15 11:55:39

Thanks! What's the rise like? I am hoping for something as high as possible to disguise the muffin top

purplepowers Wed 20-May-15 11:57:04

I am the same height as you and quite curvy and I recently bought these from Asda and I have to say they are amazing. They are stretchy and fit really well. They are sold out in indigo on the website, but have them in black. I bought them instore. I really recommend them.

MamaOdie Wed 20-May-15 11:59:13

I think the rise is decent, if that helps at all? Not too muffin-top-ey on me!

WellTidy Wed 20-May-15 12:31:28

The Asda ones look great. Its a shame they don't have indigo left online, as I don't have an asda anywhere near me! And I just don't ever wear black. But the fit looks fab.

I will be going into my local dorothy perkins to try on theirs. Thanks for the feedback.

Bunbaker Wed 20-May-15 12:39:24

Can I suggest these White Stuff jeggings instead?

I have a small waist relative to my hips and thighs and am now the delighted owner of two pairs of White Stuff long jeggings. They are a perfect fit, have a high waist, are comfortable and wash well. If the cropped ones are the same as the full length ones they sound like they will fit the bill.

WellTidy Wed 20-May-15 13:15:13

Thanks Bun. I buy loads in white stuff and these are in stock apparently in my local store. I can try them on at the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

homebythesea Wed 20-May-15 13:18:38

M&S cropped jeggings are great- high rise, good colours etc

burnishedsilver Wed 20-May-15 13:48:18

If you really like the white stuff pair you could get the waist taken in.

Starlightbright1 Wed 20-May-15 14:10:53

I bought some white cropped trousers from pri mark today

Twirlwirlywoo Wed 20-May-15 14:25:45

Another vote for DP.

I am a shortie and they cropped enough on me and fit my chubby thighs and little(ish)waist well!

WellTidy Wed 20-May-15 14:30:13

That's a point burnished. I hadn't thought of that. Probably because the last time I had something altered in my local alterations shop (it was a Phase Eight stretchy, lined dress), it cost �28. I needed it to be shortened by three inches, which was fine, but because it was lined, and it needed to be hand stitched, it cost �28. It has sort of put me off going there again, because the dress was only �39 in the sale.

Not saying that its not worth �28 of someone's time/overheads etc, but I was surprised.

Oly4 Wed 20-May-15 16:25:39

M&S cropped leggings are lovely, very soft and comfy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now