Where to buy quality work shirts?

(7 Posts)
Quitelikely Wed 20-May-15 10:13:28

I'm returning to work after a few years out so I'm looking for good quality, fitted work shirts. I don't want to spend a fortune though.

Where do you get yours from?

Thanks smile

addictedtosugar Wed 20-May-15 10:21:33

TMLewin womens department, when they are on offer (often buy more than 3, get for �22 or �25)

Plexie Wed 20-May-15 13:03:28

Austin Reed in the sale:

www.austinreed.com/sale-womens-shirts-and-blouses

You can filter on size to see which styles are available that will fit you. They can deliver to a local store for collection. Worth checking in-store to see if they have any in stock anyway.

Oly4 Wed 20-May-15 15:23:43

Banana Republic

Quitelikely Wed 20-May-15 17:00:15

Thanks girlies I'm loving the Austin Reed site!

nuttybananas Fri 22-May-15 17:44:31

I saw this thread title and was going to say Austin Reed as I've just had a delivery and am very pleased.
www.austinreed.com/white-pique-shirt-0370912323--1
This is one of my purchases that arrived today and its lovely - perfect classic white shirt

carrie74 Fri 22-May-15 17:51:58

Thomas Pink have been fantastic, lasted me years and always looked brand new, but they got too expensive for me, especially when I didn't need to be as suited and booted. I've had recent success with Charles Thyrwitt or however you spell it, H now gets his shirts from there too. Not as good quality as Pinks but a third of the price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now