Anyone know a good hairdresser in Leeds?

(11 Posts)
mrsm22 Tue 19-May-15 19:26:04

Hi

I am looking to find a good hairdresser in the Leeds area or surrounding Leeds if anyone can recommend anyone or any salon?

Many thanks
Mrsm

Chillyegg Tue 19-May-15 19:28:46

Jam in Headingly.
Best haircut ive ever had

Sarevon Tue 19-May-15 19:39:39

Cutting Room Creative in Chapel Allerton or city centre were very good when I lived in Leeds a few years ago.

HermioneWeasley Tue 19-May-15 20:12:35

Miles at Renegade in the city centre

LordEmsworth Tue 19-May-15 20:30:02

Stephen at Wildest Dreams in Crossgates. If I still lived in Leeds, he's still be cutting my hair...

ApocalypseNowt Tue 19-May-15 20:57:34

George at Renaissance (city centre) is fab. Took me aaaages to find him but i'm v glad i did smile

mrsm22 Tue 19-May-15 22:01:12

Thanks everyone who has responded so far! I've got a few to think about trying. I have a salon I go to already on Street Lane in Leeds but they never seem to get it right. They're really friendly and nice people but I never get my hair the colour I want.

EuphemiaCoxton Tue 19-May-15 22:08:20

I used to go to hobb salon a few years ago. They were great.

mrsm22 Wed 20-May-15 10:05:39

Chillyegg - Hi Chilly, could you recommend anyone at Jam who you've had before? I've heard Jam are meant to be a really good salon and I don't want to go into the city centre for my hair doing.

JoyceDivision Fri 22-May-15 21:33:48

I totally recommend the Element creative, it's round the corner from yates where all the taxis queue to the train station, and deff recommend Reece, one of the owners, he is ace.

I have been going there about 16 years, a few of my friends started going and some of their mums go there too now!

I would thoroughly recommend it, and if you mention short hair he loves doing short cuts!

snowgal Sat 23-May-15 00:07:31

If you are willing to travel Holly at Synergy in Harrogate is fantastic! I travel all the way from Scotland to get my hair cut by her... She listens to what I want and take lifestyle/face/hair type into account to come up with a solution, couldn't recommend more

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now