skincare routine

(6 Posts)
RavioliOnToast Sun 17-May-15 08:56:24

I know this has been done to death, but can anyone help,

I am 22 (quite baby-faced so don't really want any anti aging)

I currently use, superdrug hot cloth cleanser. a Crap.Blue toner, vitamin e serum and then nivea soft/ superdrug vitamin e night cream.

I've got loads of tiny spots under my skin on my chin that makes my makeup look a bit funny, any ideas what this could be or how to get rid of them?

I also want a decent moisturiser, lip balm, and eye cream?

I feel like as I am getting into my 20s, I want something a bit naicer than superdrug finest (that I've used for a couple of years now)

I've read about acid toners, and was looking at the REN one in M&S? is it any good?

sorry for repeating threads I'm just so Crap at this.

RavioliOnToast Wed 27-May-15 09:38:49

Anyone?

I currently use -

nighttime:
micellar water, vitamin e hot cloth cleanser, clearasil acid toner pads, nivea blue pot around eyes, was going to add number 7 youthful serum and lacura anti aging cream to this?

morning - micellar water, vaseline on lips, and nivea soft.

the micellar water and acid pads are new additions as of last night. am I doing this Right?

I have lots of little spots under the skin that can be seen when I stretch my skin. is there anything to get rid of these? and is the blue nivea sufficient as eye cream?

frankietwospots Wed 27-May-15 10:57:41

I can only comment on the REN acid toner which I use twice a week and I like it. I've also tried the Clarins one which was good too. The REN range as a whole is good I think, if you are wanting to upgrade. Also, have a look at the French pharmacy brands such as Vichy which is stocked in Boots. The Sali Hughes column in the Guardian online is good for advice.

CindyEcstacy Wed 27-May-15 10:58:08

Have a look at the amazing faces threads.

Tons of advice, but quite a long read so grab yourself a brew

Thisishowyoudisappear Wed 27-May-15 13:20:49

And don't go mental using loads of products, or things full of alcohol and fragrance, that will irritate and ultimately contribute to skin damage. SPF should be a priority, bearing in mind that any damage caused now won't show on your face for a few years.

RavioliOnToast Wed 27-May-15 13:48:22

will look into an spf, actually I remember looking at the la Roche posay rosaliac moisturiser, that has an spf in I believe.

will have a look for unperfumed things as occasionally, fragrances can flare my skin anyway so I tend to watch out for certain things

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now