Smartish black trousers

(4 Posts)
Wafflenose Fri 15-May-15 10:37:26

Hello, I'm directing groups in an evening concert next week (private primary school) and have a great new black and white top to wear. I'm looking for some black trousers to wear with them - preferably something I can nip into town and find. Can pay up to about £40.

I'm 5'2" and a size 12. Hourglass figure, biggish (but toned) legs. Thanks in advance...

TheCraicDealer Fri 15-May-15 10:47:33

I just got a pair of these 7/8th trousers from M&S for work. You can get them in a short length as well; I’m 5 ft 3 and managed to get away with the regular length. I don’t know what height that model is but they should end around your ankles.

GiantGaspingSatanicCyst Fri 15-May-15 10:48:12

Gap true straight are good.

Wafflenose Fri 15-May-15 20:03:52

Thank you both for the replies. We don't have a Gap in our town, and probably not enough time to mail order now (in case of fitting problems - concert is Thurday) but I love the M&S ones and can easily pop in. I also know that their size 12 trousers fit me perfectly, and 7/8 would probably be full length on me. Brilliant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now