Seafolly bikinis (or not)

(7 Posts)
cookiedoughyum Thu 14-May-15 13:43:34

I love the sporty style bikinis that Seafolly make but don't want to spend £100 on one! Sorry I can't work out how to link to the exact one I mean...but I mean sporty as opposed to flimsy or frilly, no strings or ties & no tiny triangles etc! Hipster style bottoms. Has anyone seen any cheaper sporty but fashionable bikinis anywhere? Thank you for your help!

Swimminguphill Thu 14-May-15 13:51:05

Hi cookie, I asked a similar question a few days ago and ended up with this one from H&M which I am waiting to arrive: www.hm.com/gb/product/86398?article=86398-A
the bottoms are a bit revealing, but if I don't like them I'm going to get some plain black ones like this: www.hm.com/gb/product/89501?article=89501-A

CatOfTheWoods Thu 14-May-15 16:23:26

Boden are quite good for this, and you can mix and match shapes and colours (some sporty, some more floral etc). Not massively cheaper, but can be OK if you wait for a money off code/special offer (you can often find the codes on here).

shorts

bikini top

SuburbanCrofter Thu 14-May-15 18:57:06

CatoftheWoods (or anyone else), have you bought those bikini bottoms? Are they shaped like boy shorts? They look like they provide good coverage, but boy shorts look appalling on me - like they are drawing a big thick line across the widest part of my body! And they always give me camel toe!

CatOfTheWoods Thu 14-May-15 19:06:52

Yes I have some, but from a previous season so couldn't guarantee they're exactly the same shape. They are like (quite skimpy) shorts. But there might be other bottoms you like on there?

Tweezertastic Thu 14-May-15 21:04:20

Take a look in TK Maxx as they sometimes have Sea Folly in

cookiedoughyum Fri 15-May-15 06:21:29

Thanks all, great suggestions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now