Bra help!

(7 Posts)
duckyneedsaclean Thu 14-May-15 09:50:27

Ok so 2 years after I stopped breastfeeding I've finally decided to sorry my boobs out. I've been wearing 34D or 36C.

Just measured, I'm 30.5 below and 39 at widest point (bent over). So what should I be wearing?

And what shops are the best?

Thanks!

duckyneedsaclean Thu 14-May-15 09:50:55

Sort my boobs out that should say!

DamsonInDistress Thu 14-May-15 09:54:41

Start with a 30FF or G, and you may want to try a 28G and GG too. Good place for those sizes are bravissimo, brastop.co.uk, my curves and me, amongst others. If Statistically, Sorrel or Married see this they'll be able to advise on styles to suit your particular shape too.

duckyneedsaclean Thu 14-May-15 11:43:31

Ugh I got a 30ff bra in John Lewis which looks great. But then went to triumph and they pretty much laughed at me when I asked about that size. Measured me as 36D.

DamsonInDistress Thu 14-May-15 12:06:28

Triumph can laugh all they want, simply means they don't get your money - their loss!

Summertime1 Thu 14-May-15 12:14:32

'decided to sorry my boobs out? '

Thanks for clearing that up!

Triumph are terrible at measuring I'm afraid. Advertised by a woman who is too narrow to properly fit in their bras!

Your measurements would suggest 30FF/G so if your John Lewis bra feels good, wear it! And buy more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now