Nice casual tops...

(7 Posts)
BeetlebumShesAGun Sun 10-May-15 16:49:29

I love fashion but since having DD unless we are going somewhere "nice" then at weekends and days off i tend to live in jeans, boots and a casual top with a scarf or necklace (standard!)

My problem is finding tops that look nice. I bought some basic tees from h&m but they made me look really slovenly. I would love some casual tops that aren't slobby, IYSWIM.

I bought this:
http://m.warehouse.co.uk/stripe-drop-sleeve-top//warehouse/fcp-product/02274036

and absolutely love it, just for reference. I'm short (5ft1) and a size 8/10.

BeetlebumShesAGun Sun 10-May-15 17:00:09

Sorry - would love some recommendations please smile posted too soon!

RaisingSteam Sun 10-May-15 18:51:22

I read somewhere a good basic is a white embroidered blouse/kaftan type top, looks lovely with jewellery and a bit dressier than a plain T shirt.

BeetlebumShesAGun Sun 10-May-15 19:34:36

Thanks, RaisingSteam. I like the slightly boho vibe kaftans have so that's a good idea!

dinodiva Sun 10-May-15 20:40:52

I ventured into Uniqlo last week and they have some nice printed t-shirts and other nice things at the moment. It's not somewhere I've really looked at before but I was pleasantly surprised!

CointreauVersial Sun 10-May-15 22:22:36

I bought this from Next recently - it looks lovely with jeans, a bit nicer than a boring teeshirt, and wasn't expensive.

RaisingSteam Mon 11-May-15 00:27:04

here it was scroll down to the Dressy Tops section.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now