Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue - has anyone tried?

(10 Posts)
thetropicmama7 Fri 08-May-15 14:21:08

And is it any good?

BunnyLebowski Fri 08-May-15 14:25:43

Ooh it's really really good (and I don't usually rate MN as a brand). Buy it!!

TheGruffal0 Fri 08-May-15 14:35:49

Its fantastic!!

Indecisivejo Fri 08-May-15 14:52:22

Sorry I didn't like it sad I bought it the first day it launched in debenhams and returned it the next!

thetropicmama7 Fri 08-May-15 15:05:58

I looked at the YouTube videos and all and it makes me want to get it but I have combination skin with a T-zone that tends to get shiny throughout the day. Does it make skin look quite flawless? (I.e. Reduces the look of pores, freckles)?

BunnyLebowski Fri 08-May-15 15:09:22

No it definitely doesn't make skin look flawless. It's quite sheer so would suit people who don't need loads of coverage more than those who so iyswim.

It has the same coverage as a tinted moisturiser. I use it on days when I don't want to wear foundation.

TheGruffal0 Fri 08-May-15 15:13:16

I found it very sheer coverage, and would need something else over discoloured patches (though I think it can be built up), the nicest thing though is that it feels incredible, really silky smooth and hydrated, no chalkiness or clagginess in lines.

I discovered this before I read their claim that 3 billion % of women feel their skin is supremely perfect after 1 hour wearing it, so its not placebo effect either!

noddyholder Fri 08-May-15 15:14:02

Yes I love it

Indecisivejo Fri 08-May-15 15:17:29

To be honest I found it gave no coverage whatsoever, my skin isn't even oily but it made me look shiny. Wasn't impressed.

HermioneWeasley Fri 08-May-15 20:21:18

I think I might give it a go.

I have very pale olive skin - what shade do you think I should go for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now