Please recommend me some decent yet cheap make up brushes.

(11 Posts)
CoconutAmericano Fri 08-May-15 11:51:05

I have never used them before but I've been watching some you tube videos and I would love to try using a couple of eye shadow brushes and maybe a stippling brush too. I would like a Mac 217 dupe and the slightly larger version too ( don't know the number).

Can anyone recommend a cheaper but decent quality version of these please?

Imwoodword Fri 08-May-15 11:52:24

I love the Real Techniques brushes, they also have a blog called Pixiwoo. The stippling brush is my favourite ever for foundation application.

MoustacheofRonSwanson Fri 08-May-15 11:55:57

Ecotools

Germgirl Fri 08-May-15 12:02:25

I second Real Techniques. Also, if you want super-cheap, the MUA ones at Superdrug aren't too bad for the money.

CoconutAmericano Fri 08-May-15 12:09:20

Ok great ladies, thanks. Im going to google these now

mysteryfairy Fri 08-May-15 12:09:32

Look on Amazon at the real techniques brushes as the kits are amazingly cheap on there

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 08-May-15 13:09:06

Real Techniques smile

Indecisivejo Fri 08-May-15 15:01:42

Another vote for real techniques

CoconutAmericano Fri 08-May-15 15:27:26

Wow the Real Techniques come highly rated I see smile and they're sold in Boots too so happy days.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 08-May-15 15:41:58

Half the price on Amazon though!

FelixFelix Fri 08-May-15 15:45:35

I recently bought a Real Techniques set from Amazon on special offer for a tenner. It has a foundation buffing brush, contour brush, lip brush (I use it for concealer) and a foundation brush. They are really good quality, I'm very impressed. I've previously bought brushes from E.L.F too which are fab and really cheap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now