Poetry code

(5 Posts)
OnlyLovers Tue 05-May-15 15:55:25

Does anyone by any chance have a code for free delivery? I just asked them if I could return something, swap it for a different item and not pay a new delivery fee and was told –pretty curtly, I must say – that I couldn't.

It's about £4.95 for delivery, so not negligible.

Toast let me do that. <<sulk>>

BloggersNetwork Tue 05-May-15 16:07:47

I would return the item and take my business elsewhere to be honest

OnlyLovers Tue 05-May-15 16:12:32

Yes, I know that's one option and I may well do it.

I'm keeping one of the tops I ordered though as I love it, and I like the look of the other one I've got my eye on. They're just plain vest tops and they're a bit expensive, TBH, but I find it surprisingly hard to find ones that fit me and come in nice colours and skim rather than clinging, so I'm loath to just go elsewhere.

I would have thought somewhere that's not cheap, and doesn't have shops you can return stuff to, would be able to be a bit more flexible. Maybe I'll Twitter-shame them ...

BloggersNetwork Tue 05-May-15 16:18:47

I don't buy from Poetry for that reason even though I really like some of the their stuff, although most of it looks very overpriced. John Lewis sell a selection of Poetry items now; they don't have the full selection but if they have what you're after, I'd buy from them instead.

OnlyLovers Tue 05-May-15 16:25:46

That's a good suggestion. JL do have it, but it starts at a size 8 for some reason and I need the 6.

<<sigh>> Back to the vest drawing board!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now