Help! DD+ swimwear on the high street

(14 Posts)
StepfauxWife Sat 02-May-15 10:43:16

Off on holiday tomorrow and to my horror, none of my swimsuits fit me! So need to find something else pronto.

Anyone have any idea where to get cup sized swimwear on the high street? Please?!

Debenhams, John Lewis, house of fraser and of course bravissimo

patterkiller Sat 02-May-15 11:48:02

Next do DD + I think now. I've never tried them so can't comment on size or quality.

RuggerHug Sat 02-May-15 13:01:55

primark have started doing some in DD+ if you have time to check there. Not much of a collection but worth a look since hols are tomorrow. Good luck! smile smile

TheBitterBoy Sat 02-May-15 13:08:47

Definitely Debenhams. Have also had luck in the past in Sainsburys of all places, but haven't looked there yet this year.

SuperFlyHigh Sun 03-May-15 05:56:24

Figleaves also great in sales their online/phone advisors are v helpful they do their own brand and Freya etc swimwear (got their bikini and v nice).

CaptainZoot Sun 03-May-15 06:22:47

Bravissimo? They have a great range and a few high street shops now too.

LikeASoulWithoutAMind Sun 03-May-15 10:58:21

Another Bravissimo fan here. But Debenhams and JL also worth a look. M&S and Next both used to do cup sized swimwear too but haven't looked for ages and suspect they wouldn't be as supportive.

lurkingaround Sun 03-May-15 11:15:09

Next do and they're not bad at all. Haven't looked this year but they usually have one or 2 lovely ones. If you've a decent Next nearby, I'd go there first.

M&S, but I've never found one there. Ditto for Debenhams. Fig leaves but if you need it by the morrow, that won't work. Had a quick look in primark last week, saw nowt.

lurkingaround Sun 03-May-15 11:21:26

Had a quick look at Next. Some nice looking ones. Forgot to mention that they do 'vague' sizes i.e. 32DD/E, but they are fine. I think you don't need to be exact in swimwear.

Aridane Sun 03-May-15 12:44:48

Unfortunately, have only been able to get bikinis with bra sized types ( Bravissimo etc) as a shortie - 5'2" - and so swimsuits all wrinkly in the body...

Branleuse Sun 03-May-15 13:01:56

Some big department stores stock freya swimwear

TheAwfulDaughter Sun 03-May-15 13:20:49

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Thisissomething Sun 03-May-15 13:24:53

I had this probelm recently. Easy to get cup and back size bikini but could not find anything in the high street for cup sized costumes. Only had one afternoon to look though but nothing really in the main shops. Will stick to online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now