Slim & Shape Dark Blue Flare Jeans

(10 Posts)
tbtc Thu 30-Apr-15 15:39:55

I loved these when I tried them on in Next, but they didn't have 8R only 8L. They've been sold out online for weeks and weeks.

I have a couple of pairs of lighter ones I got a few years ago, one in long, that I wear with heels, the other regular, that I wear with flats.

They're £45 so mid priced.

Anyone know where I can get similar?

tbtc Thu 30-Apr-15 15:40:36

nb. vanity sizing is bonkers in Next. I am slim I grant you that, but I am not an 8. Makes me wonder what proper, really small people do.

PrimalLass Thu 30-Apr-15 16:50:59

Have you tried in store?

DownWithThisTypeOfThing Thu 30-Apr-15 16:53:18

Oh those jeans are wonderful, super flattering - but always out of stock. I'll keep an eye on this thread for alternatives.

Anjelika Thu 30-Apr-15 16:56:54

Hi. Have you tried the "Couture" flare jeans at Next? I usually wear the Lift Slim & Shape jeans (slim fit) but when I wanted flares from there I really liked the couture ones. They are only £28 too.

tbtc Thu 30-Apr-15 17:00:57

primal Yes, but not recently. I don't get to a Next very often. Anyone want to pick me up a pair if they spot one?!

Thanks Anj. I'll have a look.

Anjelika Thu 30-Apr-15 21:38:03

Hi. Next at Cribbs Causeway Bristol had the 8 regular in store tonight. Maybe if you phone them they could do some sort of delivery or store to store transfer?

tbtc Fri 01-May-15 09:39:39

Thanks Anj. It says that store does Click and Collect, which should mean that I see them come up online, but I don't. Are you sure they were the ones?

tbtc Fri 01-May-15 09:42:24

Ah...well I've ordered a pair online to be delivered within 5 weeks, which is better than what I saw yesterday (out of stock). I can wait 5 weeks, right?!

I guess if another pair turn up before then I can return these ones.

Anjelika Fri 01-May-15 10:45:23

Hi tbc

They were definitely the right ones I saw last night. I know you've got some ordered now but you could try the store if you wanted a pair sooner. They are very helpful in there. I went in on Weds and asked about a top I'd seen in the directory but couldn't find in store. The woman found it on the system and went to the stock room to get it as they hadn't put them out yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now