Insoles for toe post sandals

(6 Posts)
Thudercatsrule Mon 27-Apr-15 17:51:56

Hello ladies,

Following 3 ops for a reoccurring Morton's neuroma, my feet are quite bruised and battered! I have a pair of flat leather toe post sandals that i love, but the soles aren't padded enough sad

I can't seem to find any support/shock soles that I can stick in them, any ideas....please?

Michaela

Frostycake Tue 02-Jun-15 13:01:14

Hi Thudercastsrule

I have Morton's Neuroma too and I've found that the best thing is to use those sticky foot protectors that you get when you spray tan at the salon. Just turn the sticky side down on the foot bed of the shoe. They're normally black and you can cut them to size. The stop you sliding around and give you cushioning. use two if one isn't enough.

I've also used gel cushion pads (sticky, see-through) to pad them out too.

Of course the best solution is to get proper sandals with a proper, cushioned, leather or suede footbed but we all know what they look like.

Thudercatsrule Tue 02-Jun-15 13:28:46

Thank you so much!

cressetmama Tue 02-Jun-15 15:19:50

Have a look in Boots pedi-care section; I have some that cushion the toe post with a surrounding gel bed. They might have been Scholl.

Madbengalmum Tue 02-Jun-15 15:45:53

I have some gel cushions for a pair of painful, but beautiful sandals i have.
They were from ebay and are clear, so not obvious, think i found them under gel toe post cushion/protectors.

Tweezertastic Tue 02-Jun-15 15:58:22

Would buying cheap cut to your own size insoles from the pound shop be a solution?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now