Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

(19 Posts)
nickdrakeslovechild Thu 05-Mar-15 21:32:50

Hi, sorry if this is a daft question, I have a sample of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse which I love and looking at getting a big bottle now. Is there a difference between the normal and the spray version? I think the spray one will be better for me, but wanted to check that its the same one.

I've looked online and cant see any difference, but wanted to check. oh and is the shimmer one worth getting as well as the normal one?

Thanks

FrugalFashionista Thu 05-Mar-15 21:38:49

No difference that I know of. I think I have both versions of the normal but not the shimmery one. The spray one is easier to apply but the splash bottle is easier to decant (I'd like to do a travel mini and that's harder with the spray bottle).

AgentCooper Thu 05-Mar-15 21:40:51

I have both and don't see any difference but the spray is definitely easier for legs, arms, face and wee bit on the ends of my hair in the morning.

I love the stuff, it smells like jasmine and caramel and loveliness!

Cecyhall Thu 05-Mar-15 21:43:32

The shimmery one is nice, but I personally didn't want to be shimmery all the time so would choose the plain.

Are you ordering from Nuxe, if so, can the shimmery one be your free miniature?

Cecyhall Thu 05-Mar-15 21:44:45

No it can't, I've just looked!

Carpaccio Thu 05-Mar-15 22:19:50

There are two types; one plain and one with gold shimmer.
They come in different sizes, the 100 ml one is a spray, the other sizes are splash bottles.

I have both types and I am using the plain oil - I'm finding it difficult to find a time where it is appropriate to be shimmery, so I'm saving that for summer.

nickdrakeslovechild Thu 05-Mar-15 22:22:43

Fab thank you, I will get the spray one. And yes the smell is amazing!

noddyholder Thu 05-Mar-15 22:26:21

That is what I always buy as a present if I can't think what to get people and they always love it and stink of it next time you see them!

dexter73 Thu 05-Mar-15 22:31:58

It smells so good. I put it on my face and chest before I go to bed and love smelling it.

TheCraicDealer Thu 05-Mar-15 23:00:00

I bloody love this stuff, usually pick it up in Marksies when they have their 20% off beauty events. I'm going to put some on right now so I can sniff it in bed.

Also highly recommend their lip balm. And facial sunscreen.

BallroomWithNoBalls Thu 05-Mar-15 23:17:30

I love it too, for face, hair and general skin.

It's 30% off at Escentual atm here

TheCraicDealer Thu 05-Mar-15 23:22:59

[sniffs arms] ahhhhhhhhhh!

AlfAlf Fri 06-Mar-15 00:06:26

Lookfantastic have 3for2 on Nuxe atm if that's any use.

wickedfairy Fri 06-Mar-15 09:27:48

Ah it's fantastic stuff. The spray bottle is easier for application

Dumpylump Fri 06-Mar-15 09:30:32

I got a sample of this in a beauty box once....think it was the shimmery stuff. What's it for?

sonata1 Tue 18-Aug-15 14:27:01

Reviving this thread. I just bought a 100ml spray bottle from M&S after trying it on the back of my hand. The smell was gorgeous....but about half an hour later I couldn't smell anything. Do I return it or is it so subtle that only others notice it after a while?

Shitmyhairdressersays Wed 19-Aug-15 14:07:31

What on earth do you do with this stuff? I'm in France right now and all the pharmacies are full of this stuff but I have no idea what it does.

Fozzleyplum Wed 19-Aug-15 23:42:35

Lurking, because I want to know too!

BringMeTea Thu 20-Aug-15 07:15:05

Well, it is a kinda moisturising oil is it not? I use on body. Supposed to be good for face and hair too. Makes my hair a greasy mess so I don't do that. I particularly like to use it if I am at the beach. Which is a lot. Shins, shoulders etc. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now