Let's talk skirts

(8 Posts)
Floellabenjamin Sun 24-Aug-14 19:32:22

I'm thinking about a pencil leather skirt. Does anyone have one/rec one. I love the LK bennet one and the Hobbs one. Not sure if I would dare wearing them to work. I know of a colleague who has worm a leather one since last season and looks fab in it, she only wears black tops, tights and black ankle boots. But gets it right!
I also like this Aurora?show=All and wondered if anyone had seen a cheaper equivalent?

Kablooger Sun 24-Aug-14 19:34:25

Depends what you look like really. It might veer into loose women territory

Floellabenjamin Sun 24-Aug-14 19:36:45

Kab- that's put me right off them wink

I don't think it's a work look, tbh, but maybe for a night out with a grey silk top or a grey or black cashmere jumper?

crescentmoon Sun 24-Aug-14 22:42:36

ther are a few skirts either of leather or with leather in the Mango Outlet store website. www.mangooutlet.com/GB/women/clothing/skirts

Kablooger Mon 25-Aug-14 07:38:32

I think if feel overdressed at a pub in a leather skirt. Depends where you go out to I'm really not sure about leather clothes for over 30s unless you're teeny or amazingly chic

I've just bought a leather mini. I'm Vorderman, aren't I?

noddyholder Mon 25-Aug-14 21:54:32

www.mintvelvet.co.uk/pearl-leather-midi-skirt/sale/mint-v/fcp-product/3837 I bought this earlier in the year and sent back and wish I had kept as it was so nice on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now