Elsie's Attic dresses?

(9 Posts)
mrssmith79 Sun 24-Aug-14 17:20:08

Am looking for a dress for a wedding in a few weeks and came across this - never heard of the website before today and just wondering if anyone has any experience of their dresses / sizing / service??

Also, any constructive criticism of the dress appreciated smile there are a few others on there I like the look of too but am a bit wary.

mrssmith79 Sun 24-Aug-14 17:21:30

Has the automatic link function gone now? sad Will try and link.

mrssmith79 Sun 24-Aug-14 17:27:44

I have that dress but I bought it direct from the Lindy Bop website (the brand of dress) so cannot comment on service from that shop. The dress itself is lovely though, I've only worn mine once which I need to remedy!

emsyj Sun 24-Aug-14 17:32:44

Watching with interest - I want one too!!!

mrssmith79 Sun 24-Aug-14 17:42:32

Oooh it's cheaper on the Lindy Bop website! Thanks grin

DoctorLawn Sun 24-Aug-14 17:49:02

Oh - what a lovely site! Such fab dresses. Thanks for drawing attention to it.

Sad that the zebra skirt only goes up to a size 10 though sad

You used to get 10% discount using the code FACEBOOK10 for liking them on Facebook, I'm not sure if it works now but it's worth a shot smile

emsyj Sun 24-Aug-14 20:31:39

I've ordered this plus a black petticoat and got a 10% discount with 'LOVE10' which works all through bank holiday according to their Facebook page. I hope it's nice... I now need shoes and a bag for the races. And a professional hairdo...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now