Bob & a Babyliss Big Hair

(4 Posts)
MagratsHair Sun 24-Aug-14 13:52:36

I'm going to have my hair cut in a short to medium bob next week & this will be the shortest my hair has ever been. It never been above shoulder length before & I usually don't blow dry it, I just wash & leave it.

But I probably can't do this for a bob as its straight so will go flat & limp however I have no idea how to blow dry. I've been looking at the Babyliss Big Hair rotating styler & wondered if they are any good for a short bob? Plus can you use them every single time you dry or will it wreck my hair?

cardigal Sun 24-Aug-14 18:12:23

Hi, my hair is short at the back and in a jaw-length bob at the front and my BBH copes beautifully with it. I whack in a product, dry it roughly the use the BBH. It is used on barely damp hair, not wet. I use it 3x a week without incident. HTH smile

netty36 Sun 24-Aug-14 18:16:06

I use mine every morning to revive my bob as I don't wash my hair every day and it gives it a lovely bounce and polish. In fact I've had so many compliments about my hair recently i put it down to this.... And no damage to hair!!

newnameforanewstart Sun 24-Aug-14 18:29:45

LOVE MINE DEFINATELY GET ONE!!!!

They are fab honestly, mines not a Babyliss one but I got it in boots with my points and it has a smaller barrel brush. Its one of the famous hairdressers but I can´t remember which one (Can check if you want)

Top tip NEVER EVER use it on wet hair use it on virtually dry hair use a bit of heat protector (I use Aussie take the heat) into palm and comb through hair.

Get a couple of hairdresser type hair clips and clip most of it up and out of the way start with the back section - smaller sections the better. Work to the top and sides in the same way eg underneath first and small sections.

Also use mine on dry hair to style it ifyswim?

Have to say I got mine when I had an inverted bob and I am still using it now I have a longer Rachel from friends style and I wouldn´t be without it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now