these shoes with skinnies?

(29 Posts)
woolypigs Wed 09-Jul-14 09:54:35

Is this an Ok look or should I wear longer over shoe trousers?

dexter73 Sat 12-Jul-14 10:33:03

He's not wearing brogues or rolled up chinos though?! He's wearing loafers and unrolled trousers!

herbaceous Sat 12-Jul-14 10:41:25

I've just got myself a pair of Hamble Oaks, in silver and white. I'd been coveting them for ages, then they were 50% off in the sale! Result!

However, I'm not sure what to wear them with. I like the rolled-up chino look, but have hideous cankles, so not sure that's a good look. Could they go with bare legs and knee-length skirts? What about the dreaded legging and short dress?

Greengardenpixie Sat 12-Jul-14 11:24:47

knee length skirts look fine with Hamble oaks. I wear mine with denim skirts, wide legs, crops, bootlegs, some dresses that are shift style, tunic dresses and shortish a-line skirts or straight skirt knee length. its a case of just trying different things. Slim ankle grazers would look great with yours without socks. I think they are very versatile. I wear them mostly in the autumn winter. I have the dark wine...go with everything and the camel I wear less.

herbaceous Mon 14-Jul-14 09:58:49

Thanks for the inspiration/reassurance GGP. I shall step out proudly in my new shoes, once it's not sandal weather!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now