What make up do you put on, daily?

(81 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Mon 07-Jul-14 19:29:44

Just wondering. I just normally wear eyeliner, mascara and some blusher. I put concealer where I need it and that's it. Im 46. Do you wear foundation daily? I used to wear it and then I ran out and haven't bought more yet...but sometimes it worries me that if people get used to me with it on...then when I cant be bothered [ and I have days like that] then they will think I look awful!!!!

Matte foundation
Touche eclat under eyes
Mascara
Powder
Lipstick and Lipcote

HicDraconis Mon 07-Jul-14 20:42:19

None whatsoever.

Limeandice Mon 07-Jul-14 20:43:33

Mascara
And a big smile

MaccaPaccaMac Mon 07-Jul-14 20:43:53

Primer, foundation, bronzer, highlighter (sometimes), eyeliner, brow powder, mascara, Vaseline on lips. If I'm going out for the evening I wear eyeshadow and sometimes lipstick. I occasionally go out of the house with nothing on my face (if I reallllyy can't be arsed) but feel much better with it all on.

HSMMaCM Mon 07-Jul-14 20:45:10

48 - I look better with some tinted moisturiser, but usually nothing.

findingherfeet Mon 07-Jul-14 20:46:34

Have to have blusher (stain AND powder!) otherwise I look ill and people tell me so (dam anaemia)

Always have mascara on and normally eye liner on lids and a bit of a tidy up of brows (pencil and clear mascara so they are not to wayward)

Oh and lip balm....oh and nails shellac-ed!!

Blimey I don't feel high maintenance grin

usualsuspectt Mon 07-Jul-14 20:46:44

Eyeliner and Mascara.

myrtleWilson Mon 07-Jul-14 20:47:23

Another none here, although that's as much due to incompetence than choice..

ModreB Mon 07-Jul-14 20:50:09

Tinted moisturiser, inner eyeliner, outer eyeliner, mascara, lip liner and lipstick. As a minimum.

LizzieMint Mon 07-Jul-14 20:53:51

Another none here too. I had a friend when I was younger who couldn't bear to leave the house without full makeup on, I thought it was a terrible view to have of yourself (that you are somehow not suitable for being seen without it) and it really put me off.

ImATotJeSuisUneTot Mon 07-Jul-14 20:54:27

Primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer, highlighter, blusher, eyeshadow, mascara , eyebrow pencil, lip tint.

That's a lot. sad

Scarletskies Mon 07-Jul-14 20:57:02

Bit of Mac concealer under my eyes, a sort of browny pink Bobbi Brown blusher and eyeko mascara. I add eyeliner and occasionally foundation

Scarletskies Mon 07-Jul-14 20:57:39

Oh and some eyebrows ends. Mine stop halfway along

chipsandpeas Mon 07-Jul-14 21:01:16

foundation and eye brow pencil at a minimum (depends on if i can be arsed in the morning)
if i have time (read can be arsed) i'd do primer, fondation, powder blush eyeshadow and mascara

Dontgotosleep Mon 07-Jul-14 21:11:02

Mascara, lip gloss. Hair accseories and nail varnish. X

Doris75 Mon 07-Jul-14 21:18:12

Eyelash extensions for years (if you can be arsed, best beauty treatment you'll ever have) so no need for mascara, eye liner/shadow.

Touch éclat (hiding lines, shadows et al)

Bronzer.

ThisIsSylviaDaisyPouncer Mon 07-Jul-14 21:23:35

Primer, foundation, powder, concealer. Brow gel, brow wax and brow powder. Highlighter eyeshadow under brows, eyeshadow on lids, one eyeliner above lids, another below lash line underneath. Mascara. Blusher. Lip liner.

Do I win? grin

Firkyfoodling Mon 07-Jul-14 21:25:54

Always a dab of foundation, unless my skin is looking alright then some tinted moisturiser does the trick. Chanel concealer (bye bye dark circles), powder on my slick t-zone. Always eye lash curl then mascara, nars orgasm/ deep throat and always some sort of lipstick/ gloss. Clinique chubby stick in whopping watermelon is so pretty and not too much for the day time.

ThisIsSylviaDaisyPouncer Mon 07-Jul-14 21:26:24

And lipstick!

Firkyfoodling Mon 07-Jul-14 21:27:54

I think you win sylvia!

googietheegg Mon 07-Jul-14 21:29:17

Concealer, cheek/lip tint, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil, lip balm.

MiniTheMinx Mon 07-Jul-14 21:29:20

Chanel Sublime Waterproof mascara daily

When I can be bothered

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, Eclat Lumiere, loose powder,soleil tan de chanel, Sublime Waterproof mascara, stylo waterproof in dark grey and I apply all of it very lightly! and never wear eye shadow or blusher.

I am so glad the warm weather has arrived, as soon as I get any colour I ditch the make-up

BOFster Mon 07-Jul-14 21:42:24

If I wear any (I often don't), I tend to get carried away, as I always feel that putting one thing on means that my features are out of balance and I need to add other stuff to even it out, IYSWIM? So I might intend to only put BB cream on and to cover dark circles with a touche éclat rip-off, but then my lips look washed out, so I put some tinted balm on. Then my eyes look like they've disappeared, so out comes the mascara and maybe eyeliner...now I'm thinking my eyelids are on the puffy side and could do with some contouring, so I add some shadow to my socket-line...then my brows seem too pale, so they get done...then I may as well add a bit of blusher and powder, because why leave a job half done?

I probably end up looking like a drag queen grin.

Greengardenpixie Mon 07-Jul-14 21:45:42

I ithink you do Sylvia! Most of you will have it all down to a fine art but I just couldn't be bothered putting on a full face full!! I will probably buy some foundation/bb cream although find it really difficult to get a match for my light olive skin tone. Any good suggestions for my colouring??

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 07-Jul-14 21:46:14

Primer
Foundation
Concealer
Eyeliner
Mascara
Powder
Lip gloss

Every day unless I'm illgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now