Nice hands bootcamp

(5 Posts)
Amethyst24 Thu 26-Jun-14 00:33:30

Jesus, my hands look 20 years older than the rest of me, it's embarrassing. Not my hands so much, although they are bad enough, but my fingers are covered in thick, dry, wrinkly skin. Oddly since we have had a dishwasher it's got worse, because instead of doing everything in one go avec gloves, I wash up as I go along with loads of fairy liquid and a scourer for the tough to clean stuff. It's wrecked my hands and I can't imagine popping Marigolds on and off every five seconds while I cook dinner. I put on moisturiser before bed when I remember but is there a quick fix? They look so horrible.

RMPM Thu 26-Jun-14 00:44:28

I have the same problem, so I too look forward to your repliessmile I am so embarrassed shaking hands, because they are like sand papersad(

Justgotosleepnow Thu 26-Jun-14 02:26:19

Marigolds are ESSENTIAL
Seriously never do washing up without wearing them. But a size bigger so they come on and off easily. Hand cream every time you wash them, have a pump bottle beside your hand wash.
Aveeno is better than all the rest I reckon.
Maybe get a manicure too

Justgotosleepnow Thu 26-Jun-14 02:26:42

Buy not but sorry

madmomma Thu 26-Jun-14 08:07:02

scrub your fingers at night to get rid of dead skin, then vaseline and cotton gloves. Once you've got on top of it normal handcream should keep it at bay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now